Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Working for Santa Muerte







Santa Muerte is a sacred figure in Mexico, believed to be a mix of mesoamerican and catholic beliefs. Her name literally translates to "Holy Death" or "Saint Death." Mexican culture since the pre-Columbian era has maintained a certain reverence towards death, which can be seen in the widespread Mexican celebration of the Dia de los Muertos-Day of the Dead. 

Her devotees are faithful and unlike any other sect I have met. Santa Muerte can grant miracles, solve impossible problems, keep husband's faithful ,and bring you luck and good fortune.She is also an AMAZING healer. I attribute her to the healing of some cancerous cells I had. If I needed one more biopsy I was going to need surgery so the cells did not progress. White Santa Muerte is the aspect you would evoke for healing. Red aspect for love and Her Black aspect for protection or hex-breaking.

She reminds us of our mortality and morals, to make wise decisions so we will not suffer in this life. She reminds me that life is fleeting, make the most of it, and help make others lives better while you can. If you are not giving, then you are taking. Santa Muerte may remind you of this if you are "using" her for favors rather than truly following her, by taking things away from you in your life. She may also ignore your requests if she sees that they lead to misfortune in the future. She is to respected and worshiped before she is asked for any help.

Prayer to Holy Death;
Lord, before Your Divine Presence God Almighty,
Father, Son and Holy Spirit,
I ask for your permission to invoke the Holy Death.
My White daughter.
I want to humbly ask, that you break and destroy
all spells and darkness that may present itself before my persona,
in my home, and on my path.

Holy Death, please relieve me of all envy,
poverty, hate, and unemployment
and I ask that you please grant me________________.

Enlighten, with your holy presence, my home,
my work and those of my loved ones,
award us love, prosperity, health and wellbeing,
blessed and praised by your charity Holy Death.

Lord, I give you infinite thanks,
because I see your charity through your tests, which are perfecting my spirit.
Lord I give you thanks, because in the midst of these tests,
I will have you Holy Blessing.
It is so.




No comments:

Post a Comment